- The Guardian – The Middle East (No 724)
- Blog Critics: Music – An Interview with Jordan Ireland of The Middle East
- Audio Muffin – Inside The Bakery: The Middle East
- On Here Comes the Flood Blog
- MUSIC FANS MIC Blog – On Beleriand
- NME – The Middle East – As Peaceful As Can Be (rerun, sorry)
…monochrome bliss-folksters… …just about loveliest thing we’ve heard in a fair bit…
"I always have this challenge with myself, competing against the previous year, trying to find that act (that goes big after booking), there’s only a few that do cross over last year it was The Low Anthem, before that it was Bon Iver, and so it’s trying to find the next one for the next year, that will do that and cross over. We’re hoping to book a band called The Middle East who I think are going to be pretty big, they’re from Australia. And, The Antlers who we have already booked, are also really picking up a momentum."
How about it… UK in September?